We have seen the camera and picture taking abilities of smart phones increasingly with each release – The iPhone that is rumored to be announced next week will probably have an 8MP sensor on top of their excellent software but the latest announcement from Panasonic blows that away – The Lumix Phone 101P is going to be a camera that happens to have a phone attached.
- 13.2MP CMOS Lumix sensor. Image sensors in Lumix cameras are often very good.
- 4-inch QHD LCD screen with 960×540 resolution
- 1Ghz TI OMAP4430 dual-core processor.
- It’s waterproof (though we don’t know how waterproof yet)
- Runs Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) w/ some camera software on top
Available in Japan in Mid-November. Do you think we will see this in the States anytime soon? And are you interested?
Want to be a better photographer? Become a Photorec.tv Member! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library the support group and more!
Support this site - Shop for anything through the links below and I earn a small percentage - it costs you nothing extra.