Mini Review of the Black Rapid RS-7 Sport Strap.
- Having your camera at the hip, no banging against your stomach
- The attachment is on the bottom(tripod socket), traditional straps always seemed to be in my way when they are attached at the left and right strap hooks.
- The strap is super comfy
- The quick release system allows you to quickly go from no strap to strap in seconds. Even unscrewing the camera connector is quick.
- Pricey – but a good strap that is going to last you years and years
- If you are not careful the quick release lock could come undone.
- On occasion, when I lift the camera to shoot, the strap slides off the shoulder. I know others are having this issue because Black Rapid addresses it on their FAQ page. I plan to add some small rubber grip-e-ness to the bottom of the strap to see if that helps. I am also considering going with their double strap system and attaching a lens bag on the other side.
Want to be a better photographer? Become a Photorec.tv Member! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library the support group and more!
Support this site - Shop for anything through the links below and I earn a small percentage - it costs you nothing extra.