Nikon has officially announced the D750 Full Frame camera along with a new battery grip, the MB-D16, a new multimedia flash, the SB-500, and a new 20mm f/1.8 and magnifying filter size 52mm. All are available for pre-order- links below. I expect this Nikon D750 to sell well, more thoughts after the photos and specs.
- Full frame 24.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor
- Full HD 60/50/30/25/24p video
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and compatibility with the WT-5a + UT-1 Communication Unit
- Shoot up to 6.5 fps at full resolution- Higher FPS possible in DX Mode.
- Pro Video feature set including: Simultaneously record uncompressed and compressed, Manually control ISO, shutter speed and aperture while recording – even use Power Aperture control for smooth iris transitions and Auto ISO for smooth exposure transitions.
- Compact, lightweight and slim unibody (monocoque) body design with tilting Vari-angle LCD display
Pre-order the NIkon D750 and
The Nikon D750 full frame DSLR camera (price: $2,299.95, $3,239.96 with 24-120mm f/4 lens With all preorders your credit card is not charged until the camera ships. If you are considering this camera put a preorder in NOW – quantities are going to be limited through the fall. You can always cancel the order- More than once I have hesitated on a preorder and found myself scrambling or paying a premium to avoid waiting months.
Nikon MB-D65 Battery Grip will be available in September – Preorder from Amazon | B&H | Adorama
NIkon has quite the full frame (FX) line up now – Nikon D610, Nikon Df, Nikon D810, Nikon D4s. The D750 sits just below the D810, borrowing and actually improving on the AF system with 51 AF points. It does include a popup flash and all of the video features of the D810 but adds WiFI and a tilty screen. In this crowded line up the D750 offers lots to love and the body only price point is reasonable for a camera at this level. I expect that this will be in high demand through fall and into winter. I’d love to hear your thoughts, leave a comment below.
Support my work. Purchase your gear through the links above.
I recommend PNY SD Cards. The 64GB Card offers 90MB/s and costs just $33. Reliable, fast and plenty of room for all your photos and videos.
Want to be a better photographer? Become a Photorec.tv Member! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library the support group and more!
Support this site - Shop for anything through the links below and I earn a small percentage - it costs you nothing extra.