On the most recent Image Critique- October 14th 2014 I announced that the next submission would be special!
Listen up! For the next several critiques we will work our way through the images submitted this week. We will not accept new ones until all the images have been critiqued. If you submit an image it will get critiqued. But please make sure you read over the following
- You are limited to ONE (1) image- make sure you pick an image you want critiqued and is more than a snapshot.
- The image must be at least 1920px on the short side. It can be bigger but not smaller.
- The image must have metadata (focal length, aperture, shutter speed etc) – if there is no metadata (i.e. panorama or shot with manual lens) use the caption box to write out any info)
- The filename must include your name.
- The image must be submitted by 10/25. We will be back from Italy on that day and starting the critiques the following week.
Leave questions as comments below.
Want to be a better photographer? Join my Support Group! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library, and a group of people interested in helping you grow as a photographer.
Support this site - Shop for anything through the links below and I earn a small percentage - it costs you nothing extra.