Don’t be a bear! Participate in the upcoming Assignment and future critiques.
General Critique (for February)
Submit by 9am EST Monday and make sure your image will qualify
- You are limited to ONE (1) image- make sure you pick an image you want critiqued that you feel has merit and is more than a snapshot
- The image must be at least 1920px on the short side. Larger files are encouraged.
- The image must have metadata (focal length, aperture, shutter speed etc) – if there is no metadata (i.e. panorama or shot with manual lens) use the caption box to write out any info)
- The filename must include your name.
- Submission of RAW files is encouraged (make sure you submit the RAW and the XML file from Lightroom or we will not be able to see your edits)
- Images submitted will not be returned to you and although you retain all rights to your image, you are, by submitting photograph(s) giving us express permission to use this image in our critique show and possibly as the cover image for the video and the facebook page Photorec.TV
February Assignment Critique, Theme: Shadow Play
There is a current assignment “Shadow Play” that will be Critiqued the last week of February – Submit below by the end of the day February 23rd. Same rules apply except image should represent the idea of “Shadow Play”.
February Assignment – “Shadow Play”
March & April Assignments – Submit ideas now 🙂
Want to be a better photographer? Join my Support Group! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library, and a group of people interested in helping you grow as a photographer.
Support this site - Shop for anything through the links below and I earn a small percentage - it costs you nothing extra.