Quick tips for a better experience with the Sony a7 Mark II
Sony a7 Mark II Tips
- Back Button Focus (more about back button focus)
- Set center button for quick focus point selection
- In low light use center of frame for faster and more accurate focusing
- Increase battery life
- Turn of Pre-AF
- Turn ON Airplane Mode
- Buy a USB battery backup to charge your camera while out and about. Recommended USB Battery: Buy from B&H
- Buy a prime lens – I recommend the Sony 35mm f/2.8: Buy from B&H
Have a tip? Leave a comment.
Want to be a better photographer? Join my Support Group! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library, and a group of people interested in helping you grow as a photographer.
Support this site - Shop for anything through the links below and I earn a small percentage - it costs you nothing extra.