Lightroom 2.0 for Android has been released – Offering some nice improvements.
- An in-app camera, supporting the capture of images in DNG raw format
- Shoot-through presets, also available within the in-app camera, enabling previewing and capturing images with a series of built-in presets providing non-destructive editing
- Dehaze tool to adjust haze and fog in an image
- Split Toning enhancement, enabling the addition of a color cast to the highlights and shadows of an image, creating a uniquely stylized color image or replicating the look and feel of a traditional toned black and white image
- Target Adjustment Tool functionality in the Color/B&W editing tool, providing direct, on-image editing controls
- Point mode in Curve tool providing complete control over the tonality and contrast of an image
- Enhanced sharing with one-tap access to Adobe Premiere Clip for crafting video stories.
Adobe Premiere Clip has also been updated. (my favorite Android video editor)
- Improved output quality -export at 1080p
- Support for files larger than 1GB
- Improved performance and stability – I have already found it to be very stable – more than any other android video editor I have tried.
Want to be a better photographer? Join my Support Group! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library, and a group of people interested in helping you grow as a photographer.
Support this site - Shop for anything through the links below and I earn a small percentage - it costs you nothing extra.