Hasselblad has announced the X1D-50c Medium Format Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 50MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS Sensor
- 16-Bit Color, 14-Stop Dynamic Range
- Hasselblad Natural Color Solution
- Full HD 1080p H.264 Video at 25 fps
- ISO 100-25600, Shooting Up to 2.3 fps
- Central Shutter: 60 min to 1/2000 sec
- 2.36MP XGA Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 920k-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- Dual SD Card Slots; XPan & Square Modes
- Built-In Wi-Fi & GPS, USB 3.0 Type C
I am certain this will be a well built camera and it does nicely incorporate a few pieces of modern tech like USB 3 Type C, a viewfinder that I am sure will be gorgeous with 2.36MP and of course a medium format sensor that is capable of giving you extremely shallow depth of field and awesome light gathering capabilities. Is that all worth $9,000 plus you need lenses. Of which there are only a few hopefully there will be adapters but in general medium format lenses are quite expensive as they need to cover a significantly larger sensor. Let me know on Facebook – are you interested?
A few more photos Hasselblad X1D-50c
Want to be a better photographer? Join my Support Group! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library, and a group of people interested in helping you grow as a photographer.