Spider, known for their great camera holsters have came up with a new design just for mirrorless and small DSLRs. The same great build as it’s larger counterpart, the SpiderLight holster is a lightweight setup for a quick draw without any straps in the way. Go anywhere, from the trail – to the street – to the studio, with your hands free, and your camera ready to grab the next shot.
The same professional design, just in a smaller package:
- All-metal construction and ergonomic holster design
- Two-position metal lock ensures security & fast draw action.
- Securely clips to your own belt or to our SpiderLight Belt.
- Quickly change from hip to to backpack with the SpiderLight Backpacker!
- Connect to any tripod plate. Built-in ArcaSwiss tripod profile to boot.
- Provides a connection for any tripod quick-release plate. Does not block Mirrorless camera battery doors!
- Adjustable for thinner or thicker camera bodies/grip configurations.
- Optional tether/quick connection for Sling Straps.
With today’s Kickstarter you can also get the SpiderLight Backpack adapter giving you the option for a mounting point directly on your backpack strap. Designed to be universal the SpiderLight Backpack lets you use the Spider holster system on virtually any bag. As a bonus it’s GoPro adapter gives you the ability to swap your mirrorless camera for the full range of GoPro Accessories and cameras.
Pledge $80 for the SpiderLight Box Set or you can get the SpiderLight Backpack Early Bird Pledge for $115. Now live on Kickstarter at: https://www.kickstarter.co
Want to be a better photographer? Become a Photorec.tv Member! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library the support group and more!
Support this site - Shop for anything through the links below and I earn a small percentage - it costs you nothing extra.