NOTE: Patreon Supporters get FREE Access to this video and future videos. This would be a great time to become a supporter.
This is part 1 of a series of Lightroom help videos that will guide users of all levels and experience with the task of managing their photos using Adobe Lightroom.
You have Lightroom or you have heard of Lightroom but the whole task of getting started with this program seems daunting. This video will help give you exactly what you need to get started – explained simply.
Detailed, step-by-step description of how to create a catalog, where to store your catalog, how import photos from any media (including your hard drive) how to create an organization scheme for your photos to help you find them in the future, and how to use keyboard shortcuts to speed up your workflow.
With the purchase of the video, you’ll also be able to download and print your own keyboard shortcut cheat-sheet to help you through this first lesson.
Your purchase gets you:
- 1 hour of instruction separated by chapters for easy navigation.
- Access to the PhotoRec Lightroom Support Group – get your questions answered!
- Future proof, buyers will have FREE access to updated Lightroom 6 content.
Table of Contents:
- Brief intro to Lightroom
- Installation of Lightroom
- Creating a catalog or catalogs
- Recommended Organization
- Importing Image from Camera/Card
- Importing Existing Images
- Library Interface
- Efficiently Navigating Lightroom
- Overview of Lightroom Preferences
8 Episodes total in series with additional bonus content. Purchasers of the content now will get free access to the updated Lightroom 6 Guide when released.
Length: 56 minutes
Instructor: Toby Gelston
Software Required: Lightroom
Additional Gear Suggested: None
Want to be a better photographer? Join my Support Group! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library, and a group of people interested in helping you grow as a photographer.