NOTE: Patreon Supporters get FREE Access to this video and future videos. This would be a great time to become a supporter.
This is part 2 in our series of Lightroom video tutorials that will guide users of all levels and experience with the task of managing and editing their photos using Adobe Lightroom.
Who this video is perfect for: If you have Lightroom or you have heard of Lightroom but the whole task of getting started with this program seems daunting, this video will help give you exactly what you need to get started with editing photos – explained simply.
With the purchase of the video, you’ll also be able to download and print your own keyboard shortcut cheat-sheet to help you work efficiently in Lightroom and gain access to TWO DOZEN of our own presets.
Your purchase gets you:
- 1 hour of instruction separated by chapters for easy navigation.
- Printable Guide and Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Two dozen Presets that make editing a snap.
- Access to the PhotoRec Lightroom Support Group – get your questions answered!
- Future proof, buyers will have FREE access to updated Lightroom 6 content.
Table of Contents:
- Tour of the Develop Module.
- Installing Lightroom Presets (written directions included for Mac and PC)
- Creating snapshots and History
- Copy and Paste Settings
- Customizing the Develop Workspace (tips for maximizing your space)
- Understanding and using the Histogram
- Editing an image
- Basic Adjustments
- Lens Correction
- Sharpening and Detail
- Basic Panel
- Using Included Presets
- Making your own Preset
- Editing a portrait 51:37
8 Episodes total in series with additional bonus content. Purchasers of the content now will get free access to the updated Lightroom 6 Guide when released.
Length: 56 minutes
Instructor: Christina Bernales
Software Required: Lightroom
Additional Gear Suggested: None
Want to be a better photographer? Join my Support Group! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library, and a group of people interested in helping you grow as a photographer.