Purchase this to access the entire series Lightroom for Beginners. These 9 tutorials will guide users of all levels and experience with the task of managing and editing their photos using Adobe Lightroom. Note – Episode 8 is a bonus episode included with purchase- it does not appear for sale separately.
Who this video is perfect for: Beginners to Lightroom or Lightroom users that want to take advantage of all the tools Lightroom offers without spending hours editing.
Instructors: Professional educator, Toby Gelston and Wedding Photographer, Christina Bernales have years of experience using and teaching Lightroom.
This complete series will walk you through setup, best practices, simple editing techniques and show you the tools to stay organized. We provide a complete look at the editing tools and shares just what you need to know to make your photos beautiful without spending hours editing. Additional topics include: advanced editing, using the power of location, exporting your images for print or web sharing, making books, and retouching portraits.
- Ep1 //Setup for Success
- Ep2 //Editing Basics
- Ep3 //Intermediate Editing
- Ep4 //Power Tools
- Ep5 //Adv & Creative Editing
- EP6 //Export & Publish
- EP7 //Map & Location
- EP8 //Book Making
- Ep9 //Portrait Retouch
Lightroom 6 CC Updates:
- Brush Editing Gradient
- Panorama Boundary Edges
- Guided Transform Tool
Your purchase gets you:
- 6+ hours of video tutorials separated by episode and chapters for easy navigation.
- Printable Guide filled with helpful information in each episode
- 9 Base Presets
- 25 Local Adjustment Presets
- Export Presets
- Preset Install Guide
- Access to our support group – Get answers to your Lightroom questions from Toby and share your edits for feedback and critique.
- Future proof, buyers will have FREE access to updated Lightroom 6 CC content.
Want to be a better photographer? Join my Support Group! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library, and a group of people interested in helping you grow as a photographer.