NOTE: Patreon Supporters get FREE Access to this video and future videos. This would be a great time to become a supporter.
This is part 3 in our series of Lightroom video tutorials that will guide users of all levels and experience with the task of managing and editing their photos using Adobe Lightroom.
Who this video is perfect for: Beginners with Lightroom. Ep 2 provided the basics of editing. In this video Christina, professional wedding photographer,demonstrated several tools that gives you precise control over adjusting areas of your image.
With the purchase of the video, you’ll also be able to download and print your own keyboard shortcut cheat-sheet to help you work efficiently in Lightroom and gain access to 25 brush presets.
Your purchase gets you:
- Video tutorial separated by chapters for easy navigation.
- Printable Guide filled with helpful information and Keyboard Shortcuts.
- 25 Brush Presets that make localized editing a snap.
- Access to the PhotoRec Lightroom Support Group – get your questions answered!
- Future proof, buyers will have FREE access to updated Lightroom 6 content.
Table of Contents:
- Installing Brush Presets
- Graduate Filter
- Radial Filter
- Spot Removal (clone and heal)
- Using Brush Presets
Purchasers of the content now will get free access to the updated Lightroom 6 Guide when released.
Length: 36 minutes
Instructor: Christina Bernales
Software Required: Lightroom
Additional Gear Suggested: Wacom Tablet
Want to be a better photographer? Join my Support Group! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library, and a group of people interested in helping you grow as a photographer.