NOTE: Patreon Supporters get FREE Access to this video and future videos. This would be a great time to become a supporter.
This is part 4 in our series of Lightroom video tutorials that will guide users of all levels and experience with the task of managing and editing their photos using Adobe Lightroom.
Who this video is perfect for: Beginners with Lightroom. In this episode we show you how to unleash the power and automation of Lightroom. Would you like to shoot RAW but don’t want to edit every photo? Would you like to get your images organized by date or category and don’t want to spend all day sorting? This video has the answers explained in clear language and demonstrated simply – giving you what you need to get organized and edit without spending anytime actually editing!
With the purchase of the video, you’ll also be able to download and print your own keyboard shortcut cheat-sheet and instructional guide.
Your purchase gets you:
- 67 minute Video tutorial separated by chapters for easy navigation.
- Printable Guide filled with helpful information and Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Access to the PhotoRec Lightroom Support Group – get your questions answered!
- Future proof, buyers will have FREE access to updated Lightroom 6 content.
Table of Contents:
- Import Workflow with presets
- Develop Sync Settings: Editing without Really Editing
- Library Filter: Powerful search and organization tool
- Using Collections
- Smart Collections
- Key-wording Efficiency
- Powerful Smart Previews
Purchasers of the content now will get free access to the updated Lightroom 6 Guide when released.
Length: 67 Minutes
Instructor: Toby Gelston
Software Required: Lightroom
Additional Gear Suggested: None
Want to be a better photographer? Become a Photorec.tv Member! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library the support group and more!
Support this site - Shop for anything through the links below and I earn a small percentage - it costs you nothing extra.