NOTE: Patreon Supporters get FREE Access to this video and future videos. This would be a great time to become a supporter.
This is part 5 in our series of Lightroom video tutorials that will guide users of all levels and experience with the task of managing and editing their photos using Adobe Lightroom.
Who this video is perfect for: Beginners with Lightroom. In this episode we show you how to use the Tone Curve to perfectly and precisely adjust your contrast and color adjustments. “It’s like magic” Christina says. Also included is a brief overview of taking an image into Photoshop and back to Lightroom, creating strong B&W images and some creative editing ideas.
Your purchase gets you:
- 39 minute video tutorial separated by chapters for easy navigation.
- Printable Guide filled with helpful information
- Access to the PhotoRec Lightroom Support Group – get your questions answered!
- Future proof, buyers will have FREE access to updated Lightroom 6 content.
Table of Contents:
- Adjusting Contrast and Brightness with Tone Curves
- Using Tone Curves for Color Correction
- Editing images in Photoshop (Round tripping)
- Perfecting your Black and White Conversions
- Creative Effects and using Split Tone
Purchasers of the content now will get free access to the updated Lightroom 6 Guide when released.
Length: 39 Minutes
Instructor: Christina Bernales
Software Required: Lightroom
Additional Gear Suggested: Photoshop
Want to be a better photographer? Become a Photorec.tv Member! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library the support group and more!
Support this site - Shop for anything through the links below and I earn a small percentage - it costs you nothing extra.