NOTE: Patreon Supporters get FREE Access to this video and future videos. This would be a great time to become a supporter.
This is part 6 in our series of Lightroom video tutorials that will guide users of all levels and experience with the task of managing and editing their photos using Adobe Lightroom.
Who this video is perfect for: Beginners with Lightroom. In this episode we show you how to share your beautiful images with the world – efficient exporting for sharing online, printing or using the powerful publish services that let you update online galleries by dragging, dropping and even replying to comments on Facebook and Flickr without leaving Lightroom!
Your purchase gets you:
- 1hr+ video tutorial separated by chapters for easy navigation.
- Printable Guide filled with helpful information including print sizes and PPI suggestions
- Four Export Presets
- Preset Install Guide
- Future proof, buyers will have FREE access to updated Lightroom 6 content.
Table of Contents:
- Cropping for Print
- Export Options – Online Sharing vs Print Export
- Watermarks – Building, Using, Copyright Stamps
- Building web pages inside Lightroom
- Publish Services – Drag and drop sharing within Lightroom
Purchasers of the content now will get free access to the updated Lightroom 6 Guide when released.
Length: 1hr 12 Minutes
Instructor: Toby Gelston
Software Required: Lightroom
Additional Gear Suggested: N/A
Want to be a better photographer? Join my Support Group! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library, and a group of people interested in helping you grow as a photographer.
Support this site - Shop for anything through the links below and I earn a small percentage - it costs you nothing extra.