NOTE: Patreon Supporters get FREE Access to this video and future videos. This would be a great time to become a supporter.
This is part 7 in our series of Lightroom video tutorials that will guide users of all levels and experience with the task of geotagging their photos for map display and easy searching by location.
Who this video is perfect for: Beginners with Lightroom. In this episode we show you how to add location data to your images (geotagging) from start to finish and explain all of the helpful geolocation tools in the Map module.
Your purchase gets you:
- 29 minute video tutorial separated by chapters for easy navigation.
- Printable Guide filled with helpful information
- Sample GPX file and matching images for practice
- Access to the PhotoRec Lightroom Support Group – get your questions answered!
- Future proof, buyers will have FREE access to updated Lightroom 6 content.
Table of Contents:
- Overview of Geotagging Gear
- How-to Use Geotag Photos Pro to create a tracklog
- Geotagging Photos in Lightroom
- Search by location and the My Locations feature
- Tour of Map Module
Purchasers of the content now will get free access to the updated Lightroom 6 Guide when released.
Length: 29 Minutes
Instructor: Toby Gelston
Software Required: Lightroom
Additional Gear Suggested: Smartphone
Want to be a better photographer? Join my Support Group! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library, and a group of people interested in helping you grow as a photographer.
Support this site - Shop for anything through the links below and I earn a small percentage - it costs you nothing extra.