Here are a few samples from the Canon T6s – Scroll down for a link to Dropbox where you can download the full resolution images and read some early thoughts.
Early Thoughts on the T6s
- Live view focus and AI-Servo is almost as fast and smooth as the 70D, very good!
- Higher ISO images are quite good, I don’t think they are as good as Nikon D5500 but close
- Having the small dial on the back for aperture and exposure adjustments is a nice touch – it is small but quite useful.
- I wish you could adjust exposure while still using AUTO ISO.
- Touchscreen is nice and responsive
- The focus select mode button is a little random stuck up on top- luckily they provide a custom setting to avoid needing to use it.
- Custom Functions(C.fn) > Page 5 C.fnIII: Autofocus/Drive AF Selection Area Selection Method Set to 1. This lets you press the AF select button on the back corner of the camera and then rotate main dial (top dial) to change the AF mode. You have three options Manual Selection 1pt, Manual Selection Zone AF, Auto Selection: 19pt.
More soon – what would you like to know about the Canon T6s
Want to be a better photographer? Join my Support Group! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library, and a group of people interested in helping you grow as a photographer.
Support this site - Shop for anything through the links below and I earn a small percentage - it costs you nothing extra.