In preparation for an upcoming lengthy international trip, I decided to purchase the ThinkTank SubUrban Disguise 10. I already own the ThinkTank CityWalker 20 (which has been discontinued but is very similar to this model) and a LowePro backpack (this model). Currently, I use the CityWalker for day trips and other shorter excursions and the LowePro backpack for airplane travel and other longer trips. I love both of these bags and have been very happy with them for these purposes. However, for my impending trip, I wanted a smaller bag that will hold a limited amount of gear safely without weighing me and my 5’2″ frame down too much. I will be doing a ton of walking in warm weather and will be in and out of historic sites and small restaurants and cafes with a larger travel group, which means a big bag isn’t ideal. After consulting with the Photorec support group and the ThinkTank support staff, I settled on the ThinkTankSubUrban Disguise 10.
In my ThinkTank SubUrban Disguise 10: Unboxing + Initial Thoughts post, I discuss the following points.
- Exactly how I received the bag in the mail
- The camera gear, camera accessories, and other items I plan to carry in the bag and how everything fits in it
- All of the pockets and compartments and how I plan to use them
- The other elements of the bag, such as the rain cover
- How I love being able to rest my Canon 80D with varying lenses on top of the bag
- My final initial thoughts, including the construction of the bag and how I think the bag is going to work for my upcoming trip
I also include detailed photos, showcasing every aspect of this camera bag and the exact gear I plan to carry in the ThinkTank SubUrban Disguise 10.
Read the full post over on roseclearfield.com: ThinkTank SubUrban Disguise 10: Unboxing and Initial Thoughts.
Please note that this post is only the unboxing and my initial thoughts. It is not a comprehensive review of the ThinkTank SubUrban Disguise 10. Following my trip, I do plan to write a full review. When it’s available, I’ll link it to this post.
Do you own the ThinkTank SubUrban Disguise 10?
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this bag!
Want to be a better photographer? Become a Photorec.tv Member! $5/Month gets you access to my Lightroom video library the support group and more!
Support this site - Shop for anything through the links below and I earn a small percentage - it costs you nothing extra.