Mini Review of the Black Rapid RS-7 Sport Strap.Pro:
- Having your camera at the hip, no banging against your stomach
- The attachment is on the bottom(tripod socket), traditional straps always seemed to be in my way when they are attached at the left and right strap hooks.
- The strap is super comfy
- The quick release system allows you to quickly go from no strap to strap in seconds. Even unscrewing the camera connector is quick.
- Pricey - but a good strap that is going to last you years and years
- If you are not careful the quick release lock could come undone.
- On occasion, when I lift the camera to shoot, the strap slides off the shoulder. I know others are having this issue because Black Rapid addresses it on their FAQ page. I plan to add some small rubber grip-e-ness to the bottom of the strap to see if that helps. I am also considering going with their double strap system and attaching a lens bag on the other side.