In preparation for an upcoming lengthy international trip, I decided to purchase the ThinkTank SubUrban Disguise 10. I already own the ThinkTank CityWalker 20 (which has been discontinued but is very similar to this model) and a LowePro backpack (this model). Currently, I use the CityWalker for day trips and other shorter excursions and the LowePro backpack for airplane travel and other longer trips. I love both of these bags and have been very happy with them for these purposes. However, for my impending trip, I wanted a smaller bag that will hold a limited amount of gear safely without weighing me and my 5'2" frame down too much. I will be doing a ton of walking in warm weather and will be in and out of historic sites and small restaurants and cafes with a larger travel group, which means a big bag isn't ideal. After consulting with the Photorec support group and the ThinkTank support staff, I settled on the ThinkTankSubUrban Disguise 10.In my ThinkTank SubUrban Disguise 10: Unboxing + Initial Thoughts post, I discuss the following points.
- Exactly how I received the bag in the mail
- The camera gear, camera accessories, and other items I plan to carry in the bag and how everything fits in it
- All of the pockets and compartments and how I plan to use them
- The other elements of the bag, such as the rain cover
- How I love being able to rest my Canon 80D with varying lenses on top of the bag
- My final initial thoughts, including the construction of the bag and how I think the bag is going to work for my upcoming trip
I also include detailed photos, showcasing every aspect of this camera bag and the exact gear I plan to carry in the ThinkTank SubUrban Disguise 10.Read the full post over on roseclearfield.com: ThinkTank SubUrban Disguise 10: Unboxing and Initial Thoughts.Please note that this post is only the unboxing and my initial thoughts. It is not a comprehensive review of the ThinkTank SubUrban Disguise 10. Following my trip, I do plan to write a full review. When it's available, I'll link it to this post.
Do you own the ThinkTank SubUrban Disguise 10?
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this bag!