https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq6G_UuavGM Sponsors:You - Patreon Supporters. Learn More at http://photorec.tv/supportShow Notes:New lenses from Nikon24-70 f/2.8 VR - Nikon beats Canon with a f/2.8 VR lens. Big, heavy and expensive ($2400) but very sharp!200-500 f/5.6 - $1400 at 500mm it is faster than the slightly cheaper Tamron and Sigma offerings - will be interesting to see how it compares.24mm f/1.8Commlite will be making a Nikon F to Sony E adapter (I hope it is better than the current EF to E mount I have from Commlite.Canon is making a tilt shift adapter that can be used with EOS-M system? Cute story of a puppy photoshoot in the style of baby photos
Goes with the story above, although being leica its $8k
Figured some of these, like the polarizer or 50mm lens you’d have an argument for why this article is wrong.
And yet a lens hood is still a better investment if you're worried about drops
Q&A: Cap it at 12 Questions and move on to After Show
- anyone have any preferences/recs for travel tripods? I know that Toby has reviews for several...just wondered if anyone had any personal likes/dislikes
- Tony Northrup recently released a video slamming yongnuo how does toby feel about it
- Question for Christina. Besides the use of an adapter would you like it?
- They mean the Sony
- how're are two bodies better rather than one?
- Asking for people who're not into weddings. Like in weddings, it's disastrous for a body to crap out on you. I'm more of a sports shooter, at least trying to be one.
- Can we have a poll (on the website or Facebook) on what tutorial is produced next? or 'in order of popularity'?
- What about the opposite question? What's the most useful gear to you guys?
- T6S a worthy upgrade over the 60D?
- I have canon 100d , is it a good idea to move to full frame camera when you're amateur?
- I wear glasses and I have issues looking through the view finder v.s. the actual view. Do you recommend any add-on diopters or other equip?
- Canon 5D mkIII or the 5Dsr ?
- this might be a bit off topic, but what do you guys use as a take-anywhere camera?