Sliding into Spring Giveaway - Photorec.tv has teamed up with Capture Beyond Limits, Feisol Tripods and Peak Design to giveaway over $1300 worth of awesome gear.
- World's lightest slider (Motorized: 3.2 lbs, Non-motorized: 2.2 lbs)
- 40 inch rails
- Breaks down to fit in a carry-on bag (Two 20 inch sections)
- Variable speed (25 minutes - 110 minutes)
- Quick setup (Less than 60 seconds)
- One or two tripod setup
- Center mount
- Works without tripod
- Works at up to 60 degree angles
- 9 volt battery
- 1/4 20 accessory mounts on sled
- Sled locked into rail system to protect camera
In order to gain a few extra centimeters of height – useful for tall photographers – without having to rely on a fully extended telescopic Center Column, FEISOL engineers created the new CT-3441T Rapid model which is a fusion of the time-proven CT-3441S main-frame with the taller CT-3442 legs, and equipped the CT-3441T with a one-section Center Column which further increases stability.In spite of its one-section Center Column, the 3441T delivers a maximum extended height of 68.10" (173 cm), is incredibly compact, folding down to a length of just 18.90" (48 cm), and startlingly light, weighing just 2.56 lb (1.16 kg) – truly a winning combination.
- Features of the FEISOL CT-3441T include:
- Constructed of top quality carbon-fiber and high grade, CNC-milled 6061 T6 solid block aluminum
- FEISOL's new Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
- Preset leg angles at 25, 50, and 75 degrees
- A maximum operating height of 68.10" (173 cm), while folding down to a length of just 18.90" (48 cm)
- Base diameter of 1.6 inches (40 mm)
- A lightweight but highly durable frame that weighs just 2.56 lb (1.16 kg)
- Maximum 1.1" (2.8 cm) leg tubes, with aluminum alloy screws on the leg joints for lightweight operation (do not overtighten)
- A one-section Center Column
- The CT-3441T features two different spikes for various terrains (optional), giving the tripod an
- exceptionally solid feel
- An attractive tripod bag is included
With the taller photographer in mind, the FEISOL CT-3441T offers the professional or serious amateur the opportunity to travel lightly, yet have on hand a superior tripod to handle every challenge in the field.More About FEISOL
Peak Design Capture Clip:
The lightweight, ergonomic Capture® Camera Clip is our entry-level camera holstering solution for all photographers. Carry your camera on any backpack strap, belt or bag. Aluminum and glass-reinforced nylon construction.
- Strong enough for any physical activity: Quick-release lock withstands over 200 lbs. of force.
- Works with tripods: The standard quick release plate works with most ARCA-type tripod heads.
- Attaches to any strap or belt: Works with straps up to 3 inches (7.6 cm) wide and 0.5 inches (1.3 cm) thick.
- Change lenses with ease: Your camera locks into Capture in 4 directions, allowing fast lens changing.
- Button safety lock: Twist the quick-release button to prevent theft and accidental drops.
- Plate lock: Rigidly secures the quick-release plate in the clip for stabilization while taking POV video.
- Ultralight, ultra-durable: Weatherproof powdercoated aluminum construction with glass-filled nylon backplate.
- Lifetime guarantee from Peak Design
Peak Design Clutch:
Clutch™ is the only quick-connecting, quick-adjusting camera hand strap ever made. Clutch™ gives you security when you need it, but also allows instant access to your camera's controls. Made from premium durable materials and hardware inspired by high end climbing gear. Comes with 2 Anchors and 1 Standard Plate for attachment.
- Works with any SLR: compatible with any SLR camera, including large full-frame bodies and cameras with battery grips.
- Quick-adjusting: cinch down on your hand for total security, or pull to loosen when accessing camera controls.
- Quick-connecting: attaches quickly with our Anchor Link™ connection system.
- Small and sleek: low-profile and unobtrusive compared to other camera hand straps on the market.
- Super strong: strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo.
- Tripod compatible: compatible with most ARCA-type tripod heads.
- Thoughtful aesthetics: made from premium materials and custom hardware inspired by high-end climbing gear.
- Use with Capture®: works stand-alone or with the Capture® Camera Clip.
- Lifetime warranty on all parts