I have just a few quick tips to help you suck less as a photographer - or at the very least fool your friends into thinking you are improving greatly! This is a great video to share with your friends and family who post way too many photos on facebook. A couple of simple tips will get everybody taking better photos.https://youtu.be/ihaz1_xmxFk
Quick Tips to better photos
- Share only your best work - if you have three photos of a tree PICK ONE, the best one and only share that one image. I used Facebook in the video but if you upload to more than one photo to Instagram at the same time you are doing it WRONG.
- Post process your images- Nothing major requiring hours - just add a little clarity, make sure your horizon is straight - learn just how easily it is, you can even do it automatically on import!
- Be deliberate in your framing, leveling and timing(see tip 4) - I talk more about framing in my tips for photographing cities.
- Timing - don't just snap a photo and walk away - wait for the moment that frames people, objects nicely.
- Take time to learn the basics of your camera and understand aperture, shutter speed and ISO
Do you have additional simple tips for sucking less? Leave a comment on the video Thanks to Nick Sharples for helping me film Follow @nsharplesFilmed withPanasonic GH4 and 12-35 f/2.8 LensHandheld Shots with Crane gimbal