https://youtu.be/EwxQlKuIKj8 Make awesome splash photos in your home with the MIOPS Splash Water Drop Kit. Throw in a flash and a colored gel and you can create some EPIC photos with the press of a single button.MIOPS Splash Kit - https://bhpho.to/2LtVwxUSplash Kit Holder - https://bhpho.to/2JgtBooCamera Connection Cord - https://bhpho.to/2JhXp47Cheap flash w/ PC sync - https://bhpho.to/2JnRiaqAlready have a flash? Alternative - https://bhpho.to/2JjCf5mAffordable Flash Gel Kit - https://bhpho.to/2JrcwnyNeed a glass container recommendation: https://amzn.to/2JqgvAQYou can also purchase gear at https://www.miops.com/miops-splash/Camera settingsShutter Speed: BULBISO 100Aperture f/16Flash SettingsManual 1/64 powerMIOPS App SettingsDrop 1: 50msDelay 100mmsDrop 2: 50msDelay: 200ms - Flash ModeFor the purpose of the video you saw me shoot during the daylight hours. The resulting images are ok but I found the best images in a dark room (I just waited until the sun set and turned off all the lights) With the flash on a fairly low power you can get some extremely colorful images.GALLERY of MIOPS Splash Water Drop Kit photos by Toby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ntAXVz9tyw Gear List:
- Camera- Canon T6s and 50mm f/1.8 STM
- Tripod for camera - I was using the excellent Feisol Tripod
- Flash - Any flash with a sync port will work - even the cheap Yongnuo's offer this. Cheapest flash I recommend.
- Tripod or light stand for Flash. (Frio cold shoe is nice)
- Miops Device or Trigger Trap with iOS device (android devices don't work reliably with the sound sensor).
- Darts & Balloons
- Dark room